emka TECHNOLOGIES provides a complete suite of integrated hardware and software solutions for cardiovascular studies. This is a direct result of the strong partnerships we have forged with leading research instrument manufacturers and the continual development of our own products.
- • comprehensive measurement, recording, and analysis of cardiovascular parameters in vivo, including blood flow, pressure, ecg, and segment lengths,
- • specific applications include lvp, wall thickness, pressure/volume, and pressure/length measurements,
- • chronically instrumented subject for long-term blood flow and pressure measurements,
- • telemetry monitoring: ecg, BP, temperature,...,
- • automatic control of external devices (infusion pump...).
cardiovascular applications with iox2